Hi,

   It seems to me that the FF and RW functions happen much faster than
before.  I used to see that 5x would almost be 5 seconds for every 1
second, 10x - 10 seconds for every 1 seconds and so on.  However...
now it's much faster... when using 5x now it's almost like using 20x
previously, both in rewind and fast foward.  This makes it very hard
to manually ff through commercials and start at the end of those
commercials again, even with the smart feature on that relates
reaction time of actually playing at 1x to when you saw where you
wanted to play.  Is this the case?  Is there a setting that has
changed or that I can change or is this a code change?

Thanks!
Matt