Robin Smith wrote:

Kyle,

Do you possibly have "Use Video as Timebase" checked on in Playback
settings? I did, and things sounded like you describe until I turned
it off.

Give that a try.

Robin

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:16:59 -0500, Balaji Ramani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I too was having the problem.  I downloaded the source and in the spec file, I
set the opengl_vsync to 0 and recompiled.  That seems to have fixed the
problem.  BTW, I am using a GeForce 400MX card for output with the 6629
version of the driver.

- Balaji