I picked up one from CompUSA last November (post Thanksgiving sale) for
about that price after rebate.  This was after a failed (and naive)
attempt to use a Hauppauge PVR USB2, so at the time I decided to try
something dirt cheap and simple in order to learn how everything is
supposed to work - before again trying something more complex.

The WinTV-GO I got had a tuner that required patching in the latest v4l
tuner patch (into the 2.6.9 kernel) so it still wasn't as simple as it
should have been to get working.  But I did get it working and the first
time I got mythtv running was in fact using this card.

However one thing this card lacks is stereo audio capture.  If that's
important to you, then you don't want to get it.

  -Mike

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Yan-Fa Li wrote:

> FYI, looks like the WinTV Tuner cards are being dumped at low prices, 20USD:
>
> http://www.softwareandstuff.com/CRD10186.html
>
> Yan