RE: LITE-ON SK7551 Black PS/2 Wireless Type Mini
Keyboard
> These used to be $17 newegg (plus ship) or $20
> chiefvalue.  Still
> a good deal.   I am not super fond of the stick
> mouse, but the keyboard
> is quite small (good) and has a very long range
> because it's IR.
> Most radio keyboards are only about 6' though more
> expensive ones are
> longer.

I had a BTC 5113 IR keyboard and its range was only
about 6 feet.  After much frustration with the fact
that our couch is about 8 feet away from the TV I
traded it in for a Versapoint RF with a 100 feet
range.  I think you have your IR and RF backwards, in
my experience IR is much worse range than RF and my RF
keyboard batteries last longer than my IR keyboard to
boot.  The Versapoint wasn't cheap though...

What sort of range does the LITE-ON SK7551 have?