What does your xorg.conf look like.. I got my X to load but the screen is black. never went further as I was very tired and it was after 2am.

Jim
----- Original Message ----- From: "Shalem Shem-Tov" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <mythtv-users@mythtv.org>
Sent: Friday, February 18, 2005 5:41 AM
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] X to TVout on pvr350

OK BusID "0:13:0" did the trick, and I think I'm much closer to getting this
to work.. but not quite there yet. Now when I try to load X, I get a
graphical black & white "X" which moves when I move the mouse, so I do get
output to my TV. However, The "X" just says there and X never finishes

    IVTVDEV(0): FBIOBLANK: Invalid argument
    IVTVDEV(0): FBIOPAN_DISPLAY: Invalid argument
    IVTVDEV(0): FBIOBLANK: Invalid argument
    IVTVDEV(0): FBIOBLANK: Invalid argument

Any ideas on how to get past this?

Thanks for everyone's help so far!
Shalem

--- Minh Duong <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

The BusID thing varies. I've seen many variations. Try

BusID "0:13:0"

BusID "PCI:0:0xd:0"

BusID "0:0xd:0"