It may be an sql query error. I get that in my console on MacOS X:

QDateTime::fromString: Parameter out of range
QDateTime::fromString: Parameter out of range
QDateTime::fromString: Parameter out of range
DB Error (ProgramList::FromProgram):
Query was:
SELECT program.chanid, program.starttime, program.endtime, program.title, program.subtitle, program.description, program.category, channel.channum, channel.callsign, channel.name, program.previouslyshown, channel.commfree, channel.outputfilters, program.seriesid, program.programid, program.airdate, program.stars, program.originalairdate, program.category_type FROM program LEFT JOIN channel ON program.chanid = channel.chanid WHERE program.chanid = 1015 AND starttime < AND endtime > GROUP BY program.starttime, channel.channum, channel.callsign ORDER BY program.starttime, channum + 0 LIMIT 1000
Driver error was [2/1064]:
QMYSQL3: Unable to execute query
Database error was:
You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'AND endtime > GROUP BY program.starttime, channel.channum