On 2/21/2005 7:56 AM, Khanh Tran wrote:

I finally got my ffmpeg and transcode recompiled and installed.  Now
when I run nuvexport 0.2 I get the following errors:

First pass...
Argument "pes" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at
/usr/local/share/nuvexport/export/transcode.pm line 117, <STDIN> line
15.
Argument "ps" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at
/usr/local/share/nuvexport/export/transcode.pm line 117, <STDIN> line
15.

It isn't just you. On line 117 of /usr/local/share/nuvexport/export/transcode.pm change the == to eq

Chris is aware of this and will be committing the fix as soon as he finished up some other things.
--
David