To elaborate on Oliver's post, yes, you can tv_cat together two
listings.  You don't need to worry about stripping out stuff you don't
want;  mythfilldatabase will only fill it's database with data from
the channels that it knows about (so all you need to do is get al lthe
channels into the database with the appropriate ID).

Ian Trider
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
Ian Trider