On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 00:52, Scot L. Harris wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-02-21 at 00:45, Thom Paine wrote:
>
> > > 2. The remote doesn't work very well. I think this is because I
> > > downloaded Jarod's lircrc file and dumped it into my ~/.mythtv/lircrc.
> > > I didn't customize it at all, and I have the new hauppauge remote with
> > > the 4 coloured buttons at the bottom. Is there another downloadable
> > > remote map for this, or do I need to customize it for myself?
> > >

> > Fixed this as well with the file from another post in this thread.
> >

> Going to go test that in a few minutes. :)  Hopefully it will resolve
> the problem here as well.

OK, the remote is working much better now.  Thank you everyone!

Now I have to go figure out why I am not getting audio anymore on live
TV or new recordings.  Old recordings still have audio when they are
played back and the CD import feature worked as well as playback of the
the music.

Back to the how to guide.

:)

--