> However, a number are not encrypted including:
>
>     a) Most, but not all of the HD locals -- in HD.  I think UPN-HD and
>        WB-HD are missing.   In theory we could call them up and force
>        them to carry those.  But I do get abc, nbc, cbs, fox, pbs HD.

        Very interesting. But you're not getting these thru mythtv right?
That's the part I'm still not clear on. And since I'm not even sure if
the signal is going to be there, I'm trying to get a clear idea of what
I need to do to make it work, so I'll know if it is failing for lack
of signal rather than PEBKAC. Should I just set up datadirect with the
comcast digital channels? Is it that easy?

-poul