>> I am having a problem with MythWeb not displaying my recorded programs.
>> This just started happening over the weekend. I have about 400 shows
>> recorded so my guess is that I am having a timeout issue.  Is there a
>> setting I can change that will extend the timeout?
>
> I believe that the timeout is an apache config.  How long does it take
> before you time out?  Do you get any data at all?
>
> I've heard of people having issues with the new thumbnail-generation
> code (which was updated to actually be _more_ compatible with
> mythbackend), though I don't really know what to do to fix it.
>
> -Chris

This morning the page would load but does not display any recordings, now
the page won't load at all.  The timeout happens in less than 10 seconds
when the page doesn't load.

I increased the my apache timeout from 120 to 300 seconds as well as
enabled keep alive at a 60 second timeout.  I'm still receiving the same
results.

I decided to check my http error log, this might provide better information.

[client <IP>] PHP Fatal error:  Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes
exhausted (tried to allocate 1024 bytes) in
/var/www/html/mythweb/recorded_programs.php on line 75, referer:
http://<IP>/mythweb/recording_schedules.php
Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 64 bytes)

Sherm  <><