Hi,

i don't get the correct time offset in my program guide using myth 0.17 on a mandrake 10.1.
I'm using datadirect with a GMT-5 tv lineup since my cable provider in GMT-3 isn't listed in datadirect. My mandrake/backend box is configured with a GMT-3 timezone so mythfilldatabase *should* correct the gmt times given by datadirect to my GMT-3 timezone but they appear with a 5h offset, as if i was in a GMT timezone !!
I verified my hwclock and date, they correctly specify my GMT-3 timezone so it's not a linux configuration problem. I also tried the manual xmltv time offset control from mythtv setup but it's not working either (no effect at all).
The only solution i found was this dangerous sql query:

update IGNORE program set starttime = DATE_ADD(starttime, INTERVAL -3 HOUR) , endtime = DATE_ADD(endtime, INTERVAL -3 HOUR);

(i used a 3 hour substraction in order to get the GMT tv programs correctly displayed to my GMT-3 timezone)

The program guide is now correct BUT now the program recording option is not working correctly (strange behaviors).

So how should i correct my time shifting without f***ing the database ?

Thanks