I keep meaning to look at the back of mine to see if it has serial.  I
can't remember if I have fox or austar, but I imagine the units they
use are identical.

will take a look tonight though.

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:14:52 +1100, Martin Ravell
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Has anyone in Australia been able to come up with a working solution for
> controlling a Foxtel receiver here in Australia yet?
>

> I'm currently building up a new box based on FC3 with Jarod's guide and a
> 350 and would be interested in hearing from anyone who has managed to get
> their MythTV doing channel changing on their cable boxes. The unit in
> question in an Amstrad STU 200.
>

> Have looked at various circuits for use with lirc but would be interested in
> experiences that you guys have had.
>

> Regards
>
> Marty

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.