But you can see this DVB channels in Schedule or trought mythweb (probably
without any programmes) - right ?

Just to make things clear - you are switching cards while watching live tv? You
can change cards by "Y" on keyboard.
Mythtv (for some reason) does not switch cards automaticly when selecting
channum from different card.

Also check you are using different video source for each card, even more i
belive you must use different videosource for each diseq
port - if you have one.

br,

k.