On Fri, Feb 25, 2005 at 08:46:33AM -0800, Nathan Whittacre wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I have had a pcHDTV2000 sitting on my shelf for over a year now and
> finally am trying to get it to work with MythTV.  I am running FC2 with
> myth 0.17 using the 2.6.9 FC2 kernel.  I installed the pcHDTV 1.6
> drivers, and it detects the card without a problem.  I can get video
> using tvtime and mplayer.  When I configure myth, it gives me the option
> of Antenna-0 and Antenna-1 for the inputs.  I was under the impression
> that Antenna-x was for the pcHDTV-3000 card, but the pcHDTV-2000 used
> Television-0 and Television-1.  Tvtime even uses Television-0 as the
> input and it works.  I don't get any tv video from MythTV and it hangs
> up my frontend when I try to watch live tv.  Any suggestions on getting
> this to work?  I really think it has to do with the input selector in
> mythtvsetup, but it won't allow me to select anything other than
> Antenna-x.  Help please...

I'd recommend you review your steps here:

http://www.linuxis.us/linux/media/howto/pchdtv/

Did you make sure you selected US-Broadcast as the frequency table? Do
you only have HD channels set up in your zap2it config?  I'd have to go
check if mind was Antenna or Television or which input (0 or 1) it uses
but I'm fairly certain it was 0.  I don't think the Ant vs Tel names
matter?

--Brandon