On Saturday 26 February 2005 22:32, Donavan Stanley wrote:
> No, something about your machine is seriously broken.  If Myth were
> seriously broken this problem woulod affect at least one of the
> developers, and yet it doesn't.

Well, I don't think there is anything broken on my machine, but just in case
I'd like to find out what could be broken.

mythtv-0.16 work great here.
mythtv-0.17 doesnt, always has sync issues.
xine and mplayer also work well.

my setup :

nvidia fx5700 graphics card using 6629 version of the nvidia driver.
dxr3 card which I use for audio playback.

Audio is done through SPDIF using the oss driver for my dxr3.

As mentioned before, only mythtv-0.17 suffers from serious problems with
synchronisation.

Suggestions to what could be the problem very welcome.

Regards,
Marcel