Hi,

I noticed that since I've upgraded from 0.16 to 0.17 that mythfrontend gets
really slow and eventually can't connect to mythbackend (both are the same
computer).

The problem seems to be lots of mythcommflag processes that are using all
the processor time.  I didn't have a problem with this in 0.16 - and
actually I don’t do anything with commercial flagging at all (so if I could
disable it?  Maybe mark the channels are commercial free?).

Does anyone have any ideas why mythcommflag has got a bit mad?

Thanks,

Derek

---