Hi all,

My system is running Fedora Core 3 2.6.11-rc4 kernel. And I have a nvidia 6600 GT AGP card sitting on a gigabyte mother board.

I also do see this error using -v playback:

2005-02-27 22:38:11.761 nVidiaVideoSync: VBlank ioctl did not work, unimplemented in this driver?
2005-02-27 22:38:11.761 DRMVideoSync: Could not open device /dev/dri/card0, No such file or directory

in my logs. How should I fix this? This only happens when I am not using twinview configuration in xorg.cong. If I use single head which is hdtv and the CRT monitor is disconnected, I will only see a blank screen when playing a recorded program or livetv. What could be the issue? What am I missing?

Thanks.....

Paul Bender writes: