No, I think the issue is that all the old recordings that have been
scheduled will not be updated with the newly set flag.  If, when you
scheduled them, you didn't have the flag set to scan for commercials,
you need to go back to them and update them.  All new ones will be set
as per the flag.

Dave - probably sticking his nose into the wrong end of the
conversation and confusing the hell out of everyone :(

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 23:15:36 +1100, Phill Edwards <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I turned automatic commercial flagging on after upgrading to 0.17 and
> > it didn't flag commercials.  It turns out you have to change this
> > setting in each recording schedule individually.  I guess the global
> > setting just changes what the default will be when you create a new
> > recording schedule.
>
> Oooh - I didn't know that. So what does the "Commercial Free" flag get
> used for in Channel Editor now? I quite liked having it in "set and
> forget" mode, but now it's extra presses when seting up a recording.
> That's not good WAF you know!
>
> Regards,
> Phill

GMAIL is 'da bomb baby....YEAH

I have GMail invites, if you want one, email me direct.