Hey Dan,

The motherboard is an Asus A7N8X-VM/400. I picked up the
s-video/composite add-on for it. I'm using the on-board video and
sound. The processor is an AMD 2600XP(Barton). That may be a little
overkill. I'm using an Artic Cooling heatsink/fan. It's damn quiet as
well. I don't remember the exact model. The tuner is a PVR-250. It's
the only card in the machine.

I am walking the line on heat. The powersupply fan doesn't move enough
air. There is a fan that came with the case, but it's loud. If I leave
it disconnected, the machine will sometimes overheat and shutdown. I'm
planning on replacing it with a larger diameter, slower and quieter
fan. A slower cooler CPU would have probably been a better choice.

Good luck,
Ken