Just a quick question

My combined BE/FE has one input.. a standard bt878 card.. and all is working
wonderfully..

I seem to remember that it *used* to say something to the effect of "Myth is
using all available inputs" when it was recording something and suggested I
watch a recording instead.

When did that stop happening? now I just get a blank screen and I either have
to press "stop" or just wait and it eventually goes back to the menu..

It's not a problem I was just curious.

Also.. on a remote frontend if I try to watch live TV while it's recording..
myth just bombs out.. it *only* does it when I try to watch live while it's
recording.. everything else works perfectly..

Anyways.. no big problems.. everything else is just perfect... *especially*
since I got myth changing channels on the external Sky tuner (UK).. amazing how
much more power the scheduler has when it can change it's own channels..

Cheers

Craig