On Mon, Feb 07, 2005 at 03:41:47PM +1100, Hurgh wrote:
> Anyone got anything to share with the DVB card that they are using and
> if they like it, how much effort was it to get going in linux and how
> much did you get it for and was it brought in aus, or online.

I've got a couple of KWorld Xpert PCI cards. You can get them from
Jaycar for $179, or online from auspcmarket.com.au for $132 shipped.

http://www1.jaycar.com.au/productView.asp?ID=XC4819&CATID=&keywords=xc4819&SPECIAL=&form=KEYWORD&ProdCodeOnly=&Keyword1=&Keyword2=&pageNumber=&priceMin=&priceMax=&SUBCATID=

It's not supported in a released kernel yet so it's a bit of effort to
get working. You have to get the kernel source and patch it to add/fix
the drivers.

Hamish
--
Hamish Moffatt VK3SB <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>