I have a second TV with a mpeg4-compatible DVD player (Philips dvp642)
and a full drive on my Myth box. My plan is to archive shows to DVD-R
and play them on my standalone (or on the myth box with xine). I'd
also like to be able to play the files on my windows box.

My recordings are all already transcoded to mpeg4. The standalone
player can play anything I throw at it (DivX, Xvid, VCD, SVCD, random
mpeg2 files, etc.), but I doubt it could play a burned .nuv file.
What's the best way to get these nuv files into a portable, readable
mpeg4 file format (container is the more specific word, I think) for
use on these other devices.

I don't want to transcode the files again unless I have to, since they
are already in mpeg4. Would nuvexport allow me to do this?

Thanks..

--
Nathan Richardson
1600 S. Joyce St. Apt. 1403