Hi,

I upgraded to .17 last night, and along with that upgraded to the latest FC3
kernel available via ATrpms - the 770_14 one - and along with that all of the
modules required (ALSA, ivtv, lirc etc). I've been struggling with low volume
on recordings (and live Tv) since I installed Myth, and none of the advice I
got seemed to help.

So imagine my surprise when, after I upgraded my system, I got good, loud
volume coming through on live tv and I expect the same for recordings. Thanks
to those who made it happen. (I have an inkling that it was something to do
with the ivtv drivers, but I'm happy to be proved wrong).

Anyhow, hopefully this helps someone,
Peter