> > Also, a
> > single 500 will work with 2 250s in the same backend in harmony?
>
> I'm not aware of any reason why it wouldn't, but I haven't yet grouped my 150
> or 500 with other ivtv cards (besides each other, which works fine).

I'll be able to test this in a few weeks when my new 500 gets here. :)
 I've currently got a single 350 doing encode and decode on my MBE/FE
system.  When the 500 gets here I'll be putting that in the same
system with the 350 and I'll report back with any problems.

Thanks for your hard work on this Jarod!  I've really been wanting to
add a new tuner and 2 is always better than 1 (as long as the 2
actually work ;) ).  Since I only have 1 PCI slot left I was really
hoping the 500 would get some working drivers.

Brad