Sorry, I probably should have mentioned that in the first place : I am using Fedora Core 2 and it's NTSC.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I've just setup my mythbox to a great quality tv-output.

So.. Yes.. it is possible to get a perfect image outof the PVR350.

What distro are you using ??

If you are using Fedora i can support you with help.

gr.

Patrick de Brabander

I'm seeing all of these messages about tweaking the nvidia cards, but
I'm wondering if anyone knows of some guidelines for improving the
quality of PVR-350 viewing.

I don't really use Myth to watch live TV (haven't tackled the whole
digital cable interaction yet), but my recordings are commonly rather
dark and red when played back over my tv-out.  It's not the recordings,
as they look find when I view them on a monitor.

I assume that I need to put an "ivtvctl" command in somewhere, but I
don't know where it goes (modules.conf? rc.local?)  I've tried searching
this list and the IVTV list for some tips, but all the responses I've
found are pretty cryptic and aren't well explained.  (As well as a lot
of "try searching the list, this has been brought up a million times.")

I apologize if I'm missing something obvious, but could someone provide
some "just north of newbie" tips on this issue?

Thanks,
Hank