Ding! That would be a much better change.

-Pete

On Mar 13, 2005, at 9:11 AM, Michael Haan wrote:

Why is it built so that changing these values requires a recompile?
Shouldn't these be UI configurable?

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 08:58:37 -0500, Maverick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
They also seem to have changed the number of images in the animation from 6
to 5.
To fix that you need to change the imagecount value in the weather-ui.xml
file. Look for
the animatedimage element and change the imagecount value from 6 to 5. Which
weather-ui.xml file you need to change will depend on which theme you are
using. Some
use the default file supplied with MythWeather other themes override it with
there own file.

Ahh, cool, that was the part I didn't know how to fix! Thanks!

Not had a look at MythWeb I don't use it very often so don't know exactly
how
to fix that. I guess you will just have to change all references of
w3.weather.com
to www.weather.com ?

Yup, per my previous email, changing w3 -> www fixes it. w3.weather.com currently does not resolve.

Could this be a permanent change at weather.com or is it just a server
problem?

Who knows. Since it works using www. instead, I doubt they'll every drop the www. subdomain... :)

-Kenneth