I've been successfully using nvram-wakeup for some time to allow my
system to power off and then start up again when it's time to record
something. Recently it's stopped working even though I hadn't changed
anything in the nvram setup anywhere. I've noticed the following:

1) It writes the wakeup time correctly to the BIOS but the PC doesn't
wake up at the time stated in the BIOS.

2) If I set the time in the BIOS screens and power off, it does wake
up at teh correct time.

3) I recently upgraded from kernel 2.6.10-1.9_FC2 to 2.6.10-1.770_FC2.
These are stock kernels with no changes made to them. Could this
somehow be the cause? I can't see how it can be as the wakeup time is
still being correctly written to the BIOS with the later kernel.

Regards,
Phill