> Ok, I admit it.  It's not clear to me how I go about flagging and
> removing commercials from the shows I've recorded.  Please feel free
> to enlighten me.

In 0.17 when you set up a recording you will see there are some post
recording options which include comm flagging. Just tell it there to
do the flagging and will it do it as soon as the recording is
complete. When it's complete you'll see a cross-out $ sign when yuo
highlight that recording. Read keys.txt to see which keys you press to
skip the ads. Or you can set it up in setup somewhere to auto skip ads
on playback.

Regards,
Phill