I'm using FC2, and I've tried the nvidia 6629 and 7167, both with no improvement.

I'm using the lastest ivtv drivers from ATRpms.... not sure of the version off hand, I'm at work currently.

I'm SURE I'm missing something silly here.... I just can't believe that the card can't capture (near) perfect Video! ANY and ALL help is much appreciated......

Thanks in Advance,
    Mark