Matt S. wrote:
I think this is great!  It's funny because just the other day I was
thinking "I wish I could edit cutlists via the web interface"... what
timing!  I'm not saying this should be a replacement, as it'll always
be easier to do this at the machine, but for quick jobs where you want
to double check commercial marks, this could be nice in certain
situations.

Yeah, not a replacement by any means. Takes more time, but when at work we have all the time we need right? Get home and the shows are already to watch, commercial free ;)

- James