Good to hear of another Samsung DLP user :)  I assume the DVI
interface will take a 1080i signal (since I can select that to be
output from my cable box).  Now that I know the multiple resolutions
are possible, I'll throw a few cycles that way and see If I get
anything good :)

Thanks for the info!

Art