Colin Smillie wrote:

On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 16:03:28 -0500, Bill Smith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have just about everything working and have been using Myth for a few
weeks. There are a few details I'm trying to iron out. First is getting
the ALSA settings restored on boot. I followed Jarod's guide and a few
other suggestions from more Linux savvy friends, but the only method
that seems to work is to manually run "/usr/sbin/alsactl restore" after
a reboot. Am I missing something? I'm running Myth 0.17 on FC 3 w/
2.6.10-1.770 kernel.

I think this is a known limit on FC3 currently. Jarod has a nice shell script documented here:

http://wilsonet.com/mythtv/fcmyth.php#auto

Yup, I have it there too. Still no-go.

-Bill