yep - I missed it completely - this was pure coincidence!
(hell, look at the time stamps and allow for delivery and a 5 minute pop-poll-cycle - I couldn't type that much in that time anyway!)

I suggest no-one reply to this and followups go to Jarod's thread (though I think some of my points are about the *use* of a stable branch for packagers)

David