The problem w/ gossamer is that you can't reply directly to the posts
you're reading.  I use gmail for archiving and it's fantastic! If I want
to ask a question or offer advice about something I've read, I don't
have to start a new thread using gmail.  Using gossamer, I have to
copy-paste the text of the old message and fragment the thread. (Also,
Gmail's threading is a bit easier to navigate in my opinion.)

Larry: If you find a way to import the archive (especially a date-range
of archives), please let us know. I'd much rather be able to search
gmail once than search gmail then go to gossamer for the older posts.

--Phill W.
(Yes, I've got extra invites, request them from [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Jarod Wilson wrote