On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:08:33 +0200, Niklas Brunlid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 13:27:47 -0600, Robert Johnston <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 20:57:37 +0200, Niklas Brunlid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
Is it possible to tell MythTV to record a show on a specific day every
week, when that show sometimes moves? The "record in this timeslot every
week" option sometimes isn't enough. :)

Just asking because on some shows I now have 5 or 6 schedules for the
same
day since the channel likes to move things around, sometimes as little
as
5 minutes.

Why not use the "Record at any time on any channel." or "Record at any time on channel x.", as MythTV's repeat detection is pretty damned good, IMHO...

Because the same show runs as repeats of an earlier season on weekdays. The new episodes are only on sundays.

/ Niklas

And to pre-empt the obvious response here I should say that up until a few weeks ago my listings grabber didn't get any episode information, so my backend doesn't know that they are repeats... :]

/ Niklas