Travis CLayton wrote:

I did some searching through the archives and didn't find anything about what I'm experiencing so I apologize if it has been covered.

With my Air2PC(OTA mode) the recordings that come out in transport stream mode are not recognized by a couple applications as being valid (like TSReader). Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Travis

depending on the channel, and how they broadcast (which PID used, which sub-channel) and whether you were recordings a subchannel or not, you might get different results from different readers. Some networks here (like KOIN-DT CBS) have streams that I can't seem to get at no matter what tool I try ('cept mplayer -dumpstream). Do you have the same problem for *all* channels, or just one or two?

--
John Sturgeon <><
http://www.sturgeonfamily.com/mythtv.php