From: Morten Rønseth [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 31. marts 2005 23:05
To: Discussion about mythtv
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] nVidia card

Hi Niels,

Coild you possible send me a short desription of your setup - XF86Config/xorg.conf, module loading etc. - off the list? I would greately appreciate it :-)

Cheers,

-Morten

Niels Dybdahl wrote:
I do not think that extra RAM will have any effect.
I also tried and gave up on a Radeon 7000 card (with FC1). I then got a nVidia GeForce4 MX440 which works without problems. I have helped somebody with a MythTV with a nVidia FX5200 which worked with the same setup as the MX440. Just a matter of using the "nvidia" driver, setting a number of Options which are described in nVidias documentation on the web, loading some modules and turning off all kinds of screen savers.

Best regards
Niels Dybdahl