Hi.

I am installing Myth TV for the first time (bit of a novice with Linux too)
and have followed Jarod's FC3 guide to the letter.

Finished section 6 with no problems;  both the update of the OS and Kernel
went smoothly, but when I got to section 7, getting and installing the video
drivers, I type in

get-apt install nvidia-graphics6629-kmdl-$KVER

And the response is:

Reading package lists,,,done
Building dependency tree...done
E:  couldn't find package nvidia-graphics6629-kmdl-2.6.10-1.770_FC3

I also looked at http://atrpms.net/dist/fc3/nvidia-graphics-4kstacks/ for
any other version to try, but got the same result.

I even tried get-apt install mythtv-suite and got the same result.

Am I doing something wrong, or is there a bigger problem I need to deal
with.

Thanks for your help.

Dave