TV Playback and recording playback is perfect.

DVD playback has no audio syncing issues at all, but it seems as there is a frame jerk every so often that keeps the video on track with things.

it is a slight jerk, but it is noticeable. It does not ruin the experience, but it is not optimal.

any ideas on where to start with this? I am using mythTV's default mplayer command to play the DVD, and I have my mythTV box connected to my LCD tv using DVI through a nvidia FX5200 dvi output.

it seems like this issue would be simple to resolve, I just need to know where to start.

thanks

-leith