The way I did was running mythtv-setup, and blowing my sources, and then rechoosing them.  Next time I ran mythfilldatabase, I got it all.

On Apr 4, 2005 9:22 AM, Bill Oberman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I was bit by the QT 3.3.4 bug + daylight savings, and have it fixed up with one of the posted workarounds.  The problem is that I can't figure out how to do a full refresh of mythfilldatabase.  If I run it with:

--refresh-today

or

--refresh-second

I got updated data for those days, but days 3 -> N are wrong.  I don't see a command for "refresh-all" or anything like that, is there?

Thanks,

William