> I could also mention Jeopardy!.  Commercial detection is flawless for my
> recordings of Jeopardy!, with the one exception being that it misses
> the end of the commercial break before Final Jeopardy.  So my wife and
> I have to remember to NOT skip that break, or we end up at the end of
> the show.

Just a follow-up on commercial flagging on Jeopardy!

I think I've figured out why the show is consistently flagging well,
but consistently dropping the 'Final Jeopardy' portion of the show.
It turns out, at least on my local channel, that all of the program
segments show the local station and/or network logo, EXCEPT for the
Final Jeopardy portion of the program.

I assume that in general if the 'All' method is used that it would not
fail to catch the new segment solely on the lack on logo, but I don't
know that for certain.  It may just be that the commercials are
'difficult' to catch on this program and that they can't be found
without the logo.

If this is interesting enough I can post a comm flag log somewhere to
be looked at.  If not, I won't worry about it for now.