On Wednesday 06 April 2005 11:37 am, John Andersen wrote:
> On Wednesday 06 April 2005 9:54 am, dean collins wrote:
> > I don't know if I'm explaining this well, or if I am, if what I'm
> > thinking
> > is possible, but if it were, the idea of being able to increase the
> > number
> > of channels you have available to could be quite exciting.
>
> The last two words of your Subject says it all.
>
> Quite exciting indeed, as the police knock down your door.

Dean: Your mail reader's quoting style made it
appear YOU were the originator of this Idea.

You should fix that, because to any proper mail reader
your post looks like the originator.
1) No RE: in the subject
2) No indicator of what is quoted text
3) No In Reply to header

All of these are signs of a defective mail package,
and peaking at your headers confirms it.

Sorry if it appears by my reply I was attributing
this Idea to you.

--