I was having isues with sound not working correctly and in order to be able to us sound, I have to run teh sound detection tool. These requires me to login as admin to testit. Wel then it hit me that for some reason my sound drivers have admin premissions only and is probably the reason why sound wasnt working. Anyone got any idea on why this is doing this and how to fix it?

Thanks,
Brent

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.9.5 - Release Date: 4/7/2005

-- No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.308 / Virus Database: 266.9.4 - Release Date: 4/6/2005