Kevin Kuphal wrote:

Stuart Morgan wrote:

It isn't, it has only happened to me once and I have no idea why. It might never happen again - yet if it does it would be nice if I could deal with it through Myth and not need to use external software.

This delete issue is fixed in CVS. Workaround is to touch the missing filename so that there is a file to delete. This behavior was changed to prevent the system from deleting all your metadata during an auto-expire when your media folder was unmounted for whatever reason. The fix now looks for a zero filesize in the DB which indicates a bogus recording. A good recording that is unmounted for whatever reason would have a non-zero filesize in the DB.

Kevin

Did I read this right? Are you saying that if I touch the missing file, thus creating a zero length file, that mythbackend will clean it up for me and I don't have to go into the UI to delete it? If that's true, then that's fantastic!

--
John Sturgeon <><
http://www.sturgeonfamily.com/mythtv.php