On 13/04/2005, at 12:35 AM, James Stembridge wrote:
On Apr 12, 2005 11:58 AM, Matthew Phillips <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
so although TV worked out of the box it was pegging the CPU until I did
a recompile (takes 2.5 hours :/).

Why compile on the epia? I just compile deb's on my desktop, transfer them over to the mythtv box and install. Much quicker :)

It certainly would be a good idea to do that - if I had another x86 box to compile on ;) My home PC is a PowerBook and I'm not brave enough to attempt a cross-compilation setup with gcc (if that's even possible).

Matthew.