Hi all,

I've made some changes to the new Australian XMLTV grabber I've written. To make it work with myth you need to apply a patch to mythfilldatabase and set the TimeOffset to 'Auto' (or your time zone). I've tested this myself now :).

In other news, there seems to be only 2 days of data in that Aus TV guide at the moment. How often does the data drop down this low?

  Links:
   TV Guide: http://tvguide.org.au/
   Grabber: http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~willu/xmltv/tv_grab_au_tuhs
   Myth Patch: http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/124771

Be well,

Will        :-}

P.S. You could also try getting the grabber to work without the myth patch. You'll need to make mythfilldatabase use the tv_grab_au_tuhs --force-explicit-timezone option. I haven't tested that particular option though.

--
Dr William Uther                           National ICT Australia
Phone: +61 2 9385 6357               Computer Science and Engineering