On 4/12/2005 6:53 PM, Bryan Brannigan wrote:

Does anyone know if this patch was included in the .17 release?

Looks like no-one else has replied yet, so I'll answer this part. I
have good news and bad news. The bad news is mythmusic doesn't support
native ALSA. The good news is there is a patch available to do it (see:
http://www.wildgooses.com/downloads/mythmusic_audio2.tar.gz ). You will
need to be running the current CVS in order to use it though. Hopefully
it will be added to the current CVS soon. I am using it and it works
for me.

Yes, it is in the 0.17 release.

It was committed Jan 26th, 2005.

--
David

HDTV frontend I'm working on (new picture of back, mythmon source)
 http://mythhd.info