"The adaptive comb filter can choose between 2D and 3D filters depending on which is ideal given the source content. However, the comb filter can only be used for composite and coaxial video input, not S-Video"

Okay... Someone needs to explain to these guys how video works. They seem to be saying it's a shame the comb filter doesn't work on SVideo.

I caught that too. Idiots. Of course the important question isn't discussed.... does it work with MythTV. I'm pretty sure the answer is a big fat NO.

Maybe with all the hubbub on HTPC's these days, ATI or thereabouts will at least release a binary-only driver for a capture card like that. Of course MPEG4 would be preferred once they are plentiful.

-Cory