Hello everyone,
Brand new user of Mythtv here, what an app! I've got a couple questions. I'm moving from a replaytv and there are a couple of things that I liked about the replay that I am not finding with mythtv that I think maybe I am missing. First, while watching a recording I liked to be able to hit the guide button and still have the recording play. It would be awesome if the program guide could come up like it does while watching live tv. Then I could setup new recordings while watching something or switch to a live tv channel right there. I would also find myself bringing up this screen on my replay to check the time, or to see what was currently recording. The guide would default to the last channel it was on, or that channel it is currently recording. I would also like to see this.

So, does anyone know if these functions exist? If not, perhaps they could be considered for future releases. I know about the jump points, and set one up to the Program guide, but that really interupts the viewing, and its not easy to go right back to the recording you were watching.

Thanks for listening,

skyhigh